Workshop Series: April 27-September 21, 2019
Kelly Bradley has been fascinated with the art and science of healing, longevity and living your best life ever since she can remember. She has been studying it, learning from her own life journey and helping people heal and become the best version of themselves for over 20 years now.
Using the art and science of personal development, food as medicine, neuroplasticity, epigenetics, natural movement, longevity, change & more, Kelly teaches you what you need to know to live your longest life feeling your best plus, she teaches you how-to integrate it all into your life so that you become the best version of you.
Do not miss this workshop. We have one life to live in this body on this earth and you want to make the most of it, correct? Yes! Yes! Yes!
After this workshop series you will experience:
- Increased ease & calm
- Increased mental clarity & overall energy
- A more simplified on-purpose meaningful life
- Improved physical abilities in daily life, sports and hobbies
- Improved sleep quality & therefore, overall improved health and well-being
- Improved digestion & health of all the systems in your body
- A more optimistic mindset
- Feeling great in your physical body
- More presence in the moments of your life
I recommend doing this workshop with a partner, family member and / or friends. Do it as a whole family! There is nothing more powerful than implementing changes together and supporting each other.
Kelly has crafted this workshop series using the science of change, personal development, neuroplasticity, retraining the brain, using food as medicine, using movement as medicine, meditation, visualization and so much more. Not only do you get the strategies that will change your life forever but you will learn how science has found to make lasting changes in your life!
Most people know in general what they need to do but they don’t know how to do it and make the changes last. Plus, make them their own so that they love them and actually enjoy them. Change is uncomfortable and Kelly challenges people to choose to go into the unknown, feel a bit uncomfortable at first so that they can get to the other side of creating and living the life of their dreams and feeling their best.
6 workshops in 6 months =’s a healthier and happier YOU!
- month 1 Top Ten Longevity Tips
- month 2 Food as Medicine
- month 3 Movement as Medicine
- month 4 Mindfulness as Medicine
- month 5 Minimalism as Medicine
- month 6 Putting it all together!