What is stacking?
Stacking is when we bring together in one moment many of our deepest joys.
A moment in time is filled with sounds, sights, smells, textures, our intuitive sense, people, places, thoughts, emotions and more. As we move through our life journey we get more and more clear about what our yesses in this life are and what our nos are.
What if you start to intend to “stack” your yesses as often as possible to create experiences that are out of this world? What if you begin to stack more and more allowing feel good healing chemicals and hormones to be released from your body and naturally heal you?
Stacking can allow YOU to be your own PLACEBO!
We have the power to be our own placebo. If you have not read the research on this topic a great book to read is You Are The Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza. Science has shown that thoughts, beliefs, actions, words, emotions and more result in the activation of various aspects of the brain and the connection of new synapses in the brain that literally change your whole mind body emotion soul system.
So why not take this science and live it every day. Create it in your life so you too can change your mind body emotion soul system to help you heal. You have that power!
My experience with stacking.
Community gardening is a stacked experience I have cultivated and recreate often. Community gardening involves many things that light me up, that I consider awesome, that give me the feeling of lightness, meaning, connection.
- digging my hands in the earth
- earthy smells
- the warm sun shining down on me
- growing my own food
- time with my kids
- connection with the community
- learning a new skill
- breathing into my body
- natural movement
- growing new life
- the sounds of nature
Here are 5 ways for you to start stacking in your daily life so that you become the person you need to be to heal!
- Begin to notice what makes you feel awesome. What you love to do? Who you love to be with? What you love to wear? What you are excited to do? What smells you love? What food you love? What movement you love? What weather you love?
- With each thing from number one ask yourself why??? Why you love that thing, person, smell, food etc etc. Get detailed and get real with yourself.
- Write down the details of the sensations in your body when you are in these moments of bliss, joy, awesomeness- light, flowy, spacious, lifted up.
- Begin to vision out and write the details of specific moments you want to cultivate in your day and how exactly you will create it.
- Believe it. Commit to this process. Commit to practicing stacking many times a day. Play with it.
You have the power to create the moments of your life one moment at a time.
Read this post over and over and over as a reminder that YOU have the power to create all the moments in your life. Each moment is either healing you or hurting you- so why not choose to heal yourself by consciously creating amazing moments in your life.
Kelly- Your Healing Life Design Coach