The BEST Cheesy Crunchy Kale Chips Ever!
- 1 head of curly kale
- 1/2 cup raw organic sprouted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw organic sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp high quality sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Destem kale into big pieces, rinse and dry. Place dry kale in a big bowl.
- Add olive oil and coat the kale.
- In a separate bowl add sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nutritional yeast and sea salt and mix together.
- Add dry mixture to kale and coat each piece of kale evenly.
- Place in dehydrator on 118 degrees for approximately 9 hours or over night.
- Enjoy your kale chips by themselves warm out of the dehydrator.
- Sip a cup of bone broth while you enjoy each bite.
- Place a few crunchy cheesy kale chips on top of your power salad or warm cozy soups.
Enjoy! Your Healing Life Design Coach1