Spaghetti squash is one of my favorite cozy fall ingredients.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy it is with a delicious healing sauce!
Prepare your spaghetti squash.
- Preheat your oven to 4oo degrees.
- Cut your spaghetti squash lengthwise and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Place it face down on your pan.
- Cook at 400 degrees face down for 30 minutes and then face up for 10 minutes.
Prepare your sauce.
In a blender add:
- 2 roasted pablano peppers
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup soaked sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup raw organic walnuts
- 1 tsp oregano
- dash of sea salt
*Blend till smooth!
Make it look beautiful!
When plating this dish I added more sea salt, a dash of dulce and sprouts!
Enjoy, Kelly- Your Healing Life Design Coach