Making a batch of bliss balls is meditative to me. You get creative with ingredients, sense and feel what you desire and mash and roll them into balls.
I never keep track of exactly what I put into a bowl but here are my approximate ingredients for my oatmeal raisin creation. Everything organic, activated and up-leveled- and filled with love!
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill paleo non-gluten muesli
- 1 cup non-gluten granola of choice
- 1 cup sprouted nut or seed butter of choice. I love Ground Up brand from Portland almond, cashew and coconut mix.
- 2 big tbsps coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 6 heaping scoops collagen
Mash everything together until you have your desired consistency and then roll them into balls. Wet your hands to roll them into balls so the mixture doesn’t get stuck to your hands.
Feel free to vary any of these ingredients as it works with almost anything!
Enjoy! Kelly- Your Healing Life Design Coach1