Packages for patients and clients are designed specifically for each individual as per their unique problems and goals. However, this estimated price sheet will help you design a package that works for your goals and budget. Under each price I have also listed examples of services that cost that price.
Your daily accountability journal is a very important part of the work I do with you and all my patients and clients. Over my 20 years of doing this work, I have found that daily accountability is essential to get the best results. Plus, the research shows that daily accountability combined with daily tracking, support and guidance is a recipe for successfully making the changes you need to make to live a healthy and fulfilling life. Therefore, every patient and client I work with receives a private Google document to share information back and forth with me. I will reply with recommendations and suggestions within 24 hours. Some packages include daily journal check-ins with recommendations,while other packages include weekly or per session check-ins.
Session format options include:
- In-person: On-site such your home, my home, New Seasons or outdoor market.
- My home is also my workspace including my holistic physical therapy and movement space, meeting space and my kitchen.
- Project 360 in Lake Oswego
- Local or distance via zoom, FaceTime or phone
$125 30 minute session
- Follow-up sessions for food coaching, movement, life design, holistic physical therapy, calming the nervous system.
- These brief sessions are great if you are having an emergency such as stress, anxiety or making a big decision and want quick guidance and a reset.
- 30 minute sessions are also great if you want me to check your form on a few exercise movements or check your technique in making a new recipe.
- Some clients prefer more shorter sessions instead of fewer longer sessions so for instance you could do two 30 minutes sessions each week instead of one 60 minute session.
$225 One hour session
- Weekly sessions for food coaching, natural movement, life design, holistic physical therapy, mindfulness, meditation etc.
- This could include a natural movement session outdoors, a holistic physical therapy session at my home clinic or a movement session or holistic physical therapy at Project 360 in Lake Oswego.
$650 Monthly coaching (3 month minimum).
- Monthly on-going coaching includes: two 60-minute sessions (or four 30-minute sessions) & daily journal accountability and recommendations.
- This package is great for those who want on-going support to make small gradual changes that lead to BIG results!
- During our consultation we often make note of numerous changes you want to make but we start with just one. When we have successfully implemented that habit change we then work on the next and the next and the next. For instance, we may start with making changes in your daily food and nutrition for the first two months. Next, we may start to incorporate natural movements into your daily life. After three months of that you may be ready to learn a few mindfulness strategies implement. Month 7 you may be ready to learn how to use minimalism as your medicine and declutter your home or create a capsule wardrobe. Slow gradual change is the best way to integrate new habits into your life and get lasting long-term results. *This is my most popular coaching package.
$650 Three hour package
- This package is perfect for a grocery store education and shopping experience (approximately 1.5 hours), drive back to your home and learn healthy food preparation techniques and make 2-3 recipes using the new ingredients we just bought.
- This package is also great for a lifestyle medicine workshop and / or healthy food preparation class in your home or mine with a few of your friends, family members, your book club members, your mom’s group or women’s group or a mom and daughter or son event.
$1550 Four week package
- This package is great for you if you have one goal and you want to rock it out in just four weeks. This package is my second most popular package.
- Four week Food as Medicine Program to improve your golf game & fitness. This program is great for anyone who trains regularly and wants even better results by learning how to use food and nutrition for optimal performance.
- Four week Food as Medicine Program to help you heal, feel your best and optimize your health and well-being. This program is great for anyone working on healing their body especially chronic conditions. I had my own experience with chronic pelvic pain and I am super passionate about helping women to feel better using food and lifestyle.
$2000 Package of ten 60-minute sessions over 10 weeks.
- This package is great for you if you desire to optimize your physical movement, heal your physical body and / or calm your nervous system so that you can heal better.
- This package is perfect if your focus is to heal using holistic physical therapy and natural movement. These sessions can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement directly to you. I provide you with a form to send to your insurance company.
- This package can also be used for ten session for any of my services from food coaching to lifestyle medicine and design to movement or holistic physical therapy or a combination of all.
$3700 / $6500 3 month package / 6 month package
- The three and six month packages are great for you if you have multiple issues you would like to address in a specific time frame. At our initial session we will discuss all your issues and create a plan to tackle them all within a three or six month time frame. You can always start with the three month and if we still have more to address purchase another three month program.
- These packages include any of my services that are needed, multiple contacts per week dependent upon what we plan out at our first session and daily journal communication.
Here is a brief description of each of my services.
I partner with you to help you connect with your true self to get clear on where you are now and where you want to go in all categories of life. We then create an action plan to get you to where you want to be in all categories of life so that you can become the best version of you.
The categories of life we address include:
- Nutrition, movement, nature
- Rest, relaxation, sleep
- Relationships, connection, family
- Career, work purpose, financial
- Intellectual stimulation
- Creativity, play
- Spirituality, personal growth
Lifestyle medicine & design coaching
I partner with you to guide and support you on the journey of letting go of lifestyle habits that no longer serve you and cultivating lifestyle habits that do serve your highest good. Our goal is to have you flowing from one healing lifestyle habit to another in the moments of your life.
We can address one lifestyle habit or more. We often start with cultivating change in one area and gradually choose other areas of your life to focus on changing.
I use the science of change, neuroplasticity, retraining the brain, epigenetics and more to strategically teach you the skills, strategies and tools you need to know so that you will always be successful in making the changes in all areas of your life that you desire to make.
Food & nutrition coaching
If you want to be the best version of you you must eat a varied diet that is filled with clean whole real organic nutrient-dense foods. I help you connect with your true self and your inner wisdom that will guide you in discovering what foods and what style of eating is best for you. You are the only expert on you and I am your guide.
That said, it is essential that you have the knowledge you need to get started. I teach you everything you need to know about eating for optimal health and well-being, healing, increasing mental clarity and energy and more. I supply you with personalized lists, recipes and resources you will need to stock your kitchen that are full of the highest quality nutrient-dense foods . I teach you how best to plan and prepare your meals so that you know what to do with them when it comes time to eat.
I will even meet you at New Seasons Market in Tualatin or a local outdoor market to teach you more about optimal nutrition and food sourcing and gather everything we need to stock your kitchen full of the healthiest and most delicious foods.
I love to collaborate with your current doctor, functional medicine doctor, naturopath or dietician so that they can do all the testing and provide you with optimal supplementation.e can then use the results to get even more specific in our food and nutrition programming and coaching.
Grocery store education tour, menu planning, food sourcing
Optimal food sourcing is a huge part of eating well. We will meet at New Seasons Market in Tualatin where I thoroughly educate you on high-quality nutrient-dense clean foods and products. I teach you about all of the categories of foods you need to be eating and how to get them into your body daily. Everyone can eat well and use food as their medicine; you just need to learn the skills and strategies. Once you do, you are set for life!
In the beginning, it is very important that you plan your meals in advance by creating a menu plan and scheduling a day each week where you go to the store to get all the food ,plus order any additional foods online. As time goes by, I encourage you to stock your kitchen with loads of awesome foods and then intuitively sense and feel what you desire in the moment. Together we create weekly menu plans that work for you, your lifestyle and your health and life goals.
Healthy food & raw living food preparation coaching in your kitchen or mine
I will teach you how to make the most nutrient-dense foods delicious in a simple and easy way. I do not want to spend all my time in the kitchen and I don’t want you to either. I want you to eat well so that you can live your best life doing the things that light you up. Even if preparing food does light you up (and I hope after our work together it lights you up more), you don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen.
We focus on simple and easy to get all the most nutrient-dense foods into your body each day. Again, this is just a skillset you will learn and then you are set for the rest of your life.
Elimination diet & cleansing coaching
Everyone should do an elimination diet at various points in their life. An elimination diet is great to get rid of all potential allergenic and congesting foods to reset your system and also, test what may be trigger foods for you personally. Everyone is different and thrives on different foods so you must test for yourself.
I love to partner with you and your doctor on this too so that you can get food and allergy testing done, plus I prepare you and guide you through the whole elimination diet process.
Natural movement coaching
Natural movement is different than exercise. If you don’t have optimal natural movement you will suffer injuries, aches and pains eventually from traditional “exercise” and daily life wear and tear. I combine my skills as licensed physical therapist with my training and experience in natural movement to help you optimize and balance your body.
Here we focus on optimal posture, alignment and ergonomics too. We focus on what types of shoes and clothing you wear and how you are moving all day long. How are you sitting, standing and breathing? Breathing is a form of natural movement that most people do not optimize.
When combining my skills as a licensed physical therapist and natural movement, I give you a form to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. It is covered under your physical therapist benefits.
Holistic Physical Therapy
I combine my knowledge and skills as a licensed physical therapist with additional training in mind-body healing, meditation, visualization, EFT emotional freedom technique, retraining the brain, natural movement, nature medicine, lifestyle medicine, functional nutrition and more to help you heal and balance your whole mind body emotion soul system.
I give you a form to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. It is covered under your physical therapist benefits.
Lifestyle medicine / Longevity medicine / Holistic health / Radical self-care coaching
I help cultivate rituals from morning to night that will help you balance your whole mind, body, emotion, soul system so that you can optimally heal and become the best version of you. This includes everything from waking rituals, movement, water, food, career, time in nature, mid-day routines, joy, connection, relaxation, meditation, visualization, reflection time, sleep and more. This may also include decluttering, minimalistic living, essential oils, earthing and grounding, using natural non-toxic products on your skin and in your home and more.
Mindfulness, Meditation & Visualization coaching
Mindfulness, meditation and visualization all help you to calm your nervous system which is essential in the healing and optimal health process.
Mindfulness training is essential to learn in today’s busy, busy, busy overworked world.
So many of the illness and imbalances that people suffer at work are caused by the busy syndrome and overworking that burn out our adrenals and imbalance our hormones. This wreaks havoc on the systems of our body. Mindfulness is the first step to become aware that there is even a problem. It helps you connect with YOU- your true self. We need to learn to connect within to our true self because it is within that all our inner wisdom is.
Meditation is a tool to help you not only calm the mind but also to calm and balance your whole mind body and consciously co-create the life you truly desire.
Meditation paired with visualization is super powerful when you are working on making changes in your life and reprogramming your brain synapses.
Minimalism & simplify your life coaching
You must let go of what does not serve you to make space for what does serve you. Decluttering is so much more than just getting rid of stuff. Decluttering and organizing in alignment with your true self helps you create space to be radically present in your life. It is when you are present that you can tune in to know your next best step in your life. You can make better immediate choices that lead to the results you desire.
Capsule wardrobe design (including eco-friendly clothing)
When we simplify what we wear to only a few essential items that bring us radical joy we have more space to focus on all other areas of life. Taking it a step further we can only purchase clothing from eco-friendly conscious businesses so that we support others doing good in the world.
Non-toxic living coaching (non-toxic skin & body care products & home products)
It is essential that you use only non-toxic clean organic products in your home and on your body. This means hair products, skin care products, make-up and body oils and lotions. I help you clean out all your toxic products and discover new products that work for you.