Making a batch of bliss balls is meditative to me. You get creative with ingredients, sense and feel what you desire and mash and roll them into balls.
I never keep track of exactly what I put into a bowl but here are my approximate ingredients for my oatmeal raisin creation. Everything organic, activated and up-leveled- and filled with love!
- non-gluten oats. I love Moon Juice activated overnight mulberry oats!
- sprouted nut or seed butter of choice. I love almond and cashew.
- coconut oil.
- sprouted nuts and seeds. I love sprouted salted pumpkin seeds.
- maple syrup or noniland honey.
- sea salt.
- optional: superfoods such as collagen, medicinal mushrooms, herbs
Mash everything together until you have your desired consistency and then roll them into balls.