We have the power to reset at any time we desire.
The first step to resetting is noticing that something is off. When you notice a feeling of heavy, stuck, foggy. You notice that something is off and it’s time to release all the is not serving you to make space for what does serve you.
You reset seeking the lightness, clarity, energy, vitality, connection.
A reset is returning to the basics. Letting go of all distractions and addictions.
You can do short resets or you can do longer resets.
I’m choosing to do a longer 45 day reset. I feel a desire to return to very simple.
My mind body emotion soul system is guiding me to these intentions:
- early to bed. Upstairs for shower 8ish, bed by 8:30ish.
- more clean water in the morning. I love love love hydrating in the morning when my belly is empty.
- making my own celery juice or green juice every morning and sipping it with my supplements. Using this green juice for a few shots of pure synergy and chlorella too. Getting all this magic into my body in the early hours of my day.
- walk outside with my dog. Breathing in the fresh air.
- water water water- during this time I create and connect. My mind is most clear at this time after I’m hydrated, nourished, touched by nature and have moved my body.
- when I get hungry- a few bites of fruit while making a simple smoothie. I keep this smoothie simple and vary it daily with up-leveled ingredients. I sip on the smoothie slowly.
- water water, matcha green tea, meditation, movement, nature- this is my mid-day reboot!!!!! love love love this time!
- small bite
- evening wind-down- evening water or tea, reflection, intentions for next day
So simple. A focus on basics. Letting go of stuff that is in the way. Letting of all that is not serving me right now. Returning to truth, magic, miracles.
Let your inner wisdom guide your reset intentions- not your ego mind.
You get to reset any time and any moment. You get to choose your life. You have the power to be different from one day to the next.