Hi, I’m Kelly Bradley, the founder & curator of Kurere Living!
If you have not already read the Start Here page I recommend you start there! It will fill you in on the whats and whys of Kurere Living.
Here I’ll share some deets about me!
- I love living into the moments of my life.
- I love movement… mindful slow deep movement.
- I love nature and I need to spend time in nature every day.
- I love super up-leveled high vibe food…. sourcing it, creating it and eating it!
- I need my quiet connecting time with myself daily.
- I meditate every day and absolutely love my meditation time.
- I have two boys who are my little gurus.
- I have a dog named Finn who is the coziest and cutest dog over!
- I am married and absolutely love the moments of my marriage.
- I love being aware of life lessons.
- I’m super curious and question everything.
- I’m a minimalist- I only do, buy, say, be what is in alignment with my own truth.
- I need to let loose, play and just laugh!
- I live in Oregon and love love love the nature, calm and ease I have created here!
- I love to create new things.
- I love to relax and just be.
I’ve always created my own work- check out some of my adventures going from past to current….
- taught movement therapy using a combination of various forms of movement I studied.
- traveled nationally teaching weekend movement workshops.
- co-owned a wellness.
- health coached individuals and taught healthy living workshops and retreats.
- taught raw food preparation classes and workshops.
- wrote a raw food recipe e-book.
- created a raw food product line including the best kale chips ever!
- partnered with a coffee brand and developed a juice bar and education center.
- created and led an on-line cleanse program.
- took time off during my own healing journey where I surrendered to my journey and learned how to connect with me. I wrote a lot, worked with coaches and therapists, got curious, dove deep into mind-body healing, art therapy, nature therapy, meditation, mindfulness and so much more.
- created and led a 12-month program helping women heal (become whole), become their true selves and live radically in alignment with their true selves.
- wrote a book guiding people in how to become more of their true selves. I am currently finishing the book proposal with my literary agent and then she will shop it around to publishers.
- BA in psychology from Arcadia University
- MS in physical therapy from Arcadia University
certifications & trainings
- certified women’s health & nutrition coach
- certified holistic health coach
- certified nutritional consultant
- certified raw living foods chef, instructor & educator
- certified food as medicine practitioner
- certified life coach
- certified mind-body healing coach
- trainings in meditation, mindfulness & retraining the brain
- certified Gyrotonic Exercise Instructor
- certified therapeutic pilates instructor
- certified yoga teacher